Assistant Headteacher - Full-time - Special Needs Position
- Pay: L8 - L14
- Start Date: Jan 2019
- App Close Date: 15/10/2018 at 09:00
- Interviews: 18.10.18
The Wyvern School are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to support the development of our school.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Sustained experience of leading school development projects which have had an evidenced impact on pupil outcomes
- Self-awareness, resilience and the flexibility of approach, being able to adapt to the changing needs of the school
- Commitment to improving the life chances of students with SEND
- Experience of facilitating the development of teachers using a variety of techniques such as coaching
We can offer you:
- Fantastic students
- A commitment to your professional development
- A vibrant and caring learning environment on a large site, with lots of potential for further development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange an appointment to visit the school please contact (01233) 621468 Ext 108 Jo Almond or Lyn Beasley on Ext 117 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the attached application form and send to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the post further please contact Mr John Somers - Headteacher.
Information about the school
The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward-looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. The school caters for 247 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism.
The Wyvern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.