KS1/KS2/KS3 Teacher - Full-time - Special Needs Position
- Pay: MPR + SEN + possible TLR2 for the right candidate
- Start Date: September 2018
- App Close Date:07/05/2018 at 16:00
- Interviews: TBC
Due to the school expanding, we are seeking to appoint the above full-time permanent post starting September 2018.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ambition to work within SEN schools
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- The ability to motivate and inspire students
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and talented team
- Engaging, happy and highly motivated children
- A vibrant and caring learning environment within a new purpose built facility
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange an appointment please contact 01233 621468 Jo Almond Ext 108 or Lyn Beasley Ext 117 or by email to email@example.com
Please complete the attached application form and send to the above email address or visit our website www.wyvern.kent.sch.uk
If you would like to discuss this post further, please contact Mr John Somers - Headteacher.
Information about the school
The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward-looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. The school caters for 230 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism.
The Wyvern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Job Contact Information
- Name: Jo Almond/Lyn Beasley
- Address: Great Chart Bypass, Ashford, Kent, TN23 4ER
- Telephone: 01233 621468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org