KS2 Phase Manager - Full-time - Special Needs Position
· Pay: MPR (or UPR) + TLR2 + SEN
· Start Date: Apr 2018
· App Close Date:31/01/2018 at 17:00
· Interviews: w/b 5th February 2018
The school is seeking to appoint the above full-time permanent post starting April 2018.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Ambition to work within SEN schools
· Be able to work well as part of a team
· The ability to motivate and inspire students and staff team
· A commitment to your professional development
· A dynamic, enthusiastic and talented team
· Engaging, happy and highly motivated children
· A vibrant and caring learning environment within a new purpose built facility.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange an appointment please contact 01233 621468 Jo Almond Ext 108 or Lyn Beasley
Ext 117 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the attached application form and send to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss this post further please contact Mr John Somers - Headteacher.
Information about the school
The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. The school caters for 230 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism.
The Wyvern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
TO APPLY :
Please download an application form and email completed form to Jo Almond/Lyn Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL POSTS ARE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK
|Teachers Application Form.doc||14th Sep 2016||Download|
|Key Stage 2 Manager Job Description||18th Jan 2018||Download|
|Class Teacher KS1 & KS2 Job Description...||30th Jan 2018||Download|
|Class Teacher KS1 & KS2 Job Description January 2018||30th Jan 2018||Download|