During the 14-19 phase students take a variety of externally accredited courses at different levels. Courses being followed in the 2016-2017 academic year include.
- OCR Accreditation of Life and Living Skills
- Cambridge Progression at entry level 1, 2 or 3 in Literacy and Numeracy,
- AQA entry levels in English and Maths.
- Arts Award at Discovery and Explore level in Drama, Art or Music,
- OCR Entry Levels in Geography, PE, History, and Science.
- The AQA Unit Award Scheme is used to record Achievement in other subject areas.
Some students are working towards GCSEs in Mathematics and Science.